Smart film is the perfect retrofit solution for glass that is already installed. Simply peel and stick privacy film onto your glass to turn it into smart glass.
Smart film (PDLC)
SmartGlassPro® s able to produce foils from a foil width of 1800 mm and a length of up to 50 m, with which we can satisfy the coverage of existing glass surfaces in 95% of cases. If the surface is wider than 1800 mm then 2 or more foils are applied in parallel with a minimum distance of 1 mm for the dynamics of the foil on the glass.
We are able to produce irregular shapes of Smart foil that can be applied on flat and rounded surfaces of all shapes, from round to various triangles, special cutouts to laser engraved parts of the foil, so that during the various operations it can be turned on or off in different segments.
Projection Film (Rear Projection)
In fact, SmartGlassPro® Smart foil, ie PDLC material inside the foil, increases the contrasts of the HD image so that your image becomes sharper and the colors amplified.
Block UV and IR
When you use SmartGlassPro® smart foil all existing glass will be even stronger and more resistant
- By using PDLC foil onexisting glass, it becomes even stronger, if the glass is broken it will remain glued to the PDLC without breaking
- The main material of PDLC is 0.30 mm thick PET which is much thicker than the usual laminated safety foil
- Ideal retrofit option that works on existing windows and glass.
- Customized peel-and-stick technology
- Can be installed in less than an hour with no special equipment required.
- Perfect for brand-new installations
- Choose different colours and types of glass to meet your design needs.
- For reduced noise, choose double or triple-glazed insulation.
2) Peel and stick. Slowly remove the protective liner and allow the film to adhere to the glass surface under it's own pressure.
3) Connect to power. Once the smart film is installed, connect electrodes to the transformer.
Maximum Width: 70.8" (1800mm)
Temperature operation: -20°C~100°C
Light transmittance: ON state 95%, OFF state 67%
Haze: ON state 4%, OFF state 97%
UV Block: ON state 54%, OFF state 99%
Power: 65V AC, 1watts per 1 sqft
Shapes: Can be customized to any shape or curve and can be pre-cut for drilled holes